Annual Pass – $89.95
Enjoy the Pirate Water Taxi Downtown Route all year, become an Annual Pass-holder today!
Annual Pass-holder Benefits
- Annual passes are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Annual pass-holders receive unlimited rides aboard regularly scheduled downtown service. See restrictions below.
- Annual Pass Card – you will receive one card per pass-holder.
- Annual Pass-holders can purchase an additional all day or after 6 PM pass for a guest and receive $5 off per ticket (discount valid for up to 3 guest per annual pass-holder, per day). Discounted tickets must be purchased aboard the water taxi or at the ticket booth. Annual pass-holder must be present for the discount to be valid for their guest(s).
- Annual passes will not be extended for any shut down or extended shut down of service of any kind. In addition, there will be no refunds or partial refunds due to shutdown of service.
Annual passes do not guarantee water taxi admission, especially during high attendance periods. All boats first board guests with a wristband on a first come, first serve basis following all other guests in line on a first come, first serve basis. Admission and availability are subject to capacity limitations and other closures. Other restrictions may apply.
- Annual passes are not valid for private charters, special events or holiday cruises, including:
- Gasparilla Invasion (ALL DAY)
- River O’ Green Fest – March 14, 2020 (ALL DAY – Passholders receive $5 off full price admission)
- July 4th Fireworks Cruises (Evening Only)
- Haunted River Tours – Select nights in October (Pass-holders receive Discount on select nights)
- River of Lights Holiday Cruises – Select nights in December (Pass-holders Discount on select nights)
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – December (Evening Only)
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruises (Evening Only)
- Special event shuttles or new routes
- Pass-holders 16 years of age or older please be prepared to present your annual pass card (with a photo ID) at the ticket booth or on board the water taxi at any of the stops. The name on the ID must match the information on your annual pass card. Only (1) wristband will be issued per day. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- The passholder named on your annual pass card MUST be present each time your annual pass is used.
- Annual passes are NOT refundable, transferable or valid for resale.
- Passes will be revoked for misuse.
- The Captain has the right to refuse service and admission aboard the taxi to any pass-holder that presents a security or safety concern.