Enjoy the Pirate Water Taxi Downtown Route all year, become an Annual Passholder today! Bring visiting guests or family with you to enjoy the water taxi without having to buy their ticket!
Annual Passholder Benefits
- Annual passes are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Includes discounts on select PWT Holiday Event series, including: Haunted River Tours & River of Lights Cruises
- Annual Pass Card – you will receive one (1) card per household.
- Annual passes are not valid for private charters, special events or holiday cruises, including:
- Gasparilla Invasion (January 26, 2019 – ALL DAY)
- River O Green Fest (March 16, 2019 – ALL DAY)
- July 4th Fireworks Cruises (Evening Only)
- Haunted River Tours – Select nights in October (Passholders receive Discount on select nights)
- River of Lights Holiday Cruises – Select nights in December (Passholders Discount on select nights)
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – December (Evening Only)
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruises (Evening Only)
- Special event shuttles
- Passholders must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid ID.
- Please be prepared to present your annual pass card (with a photo ID) at the ticket booth or on board the water taxi at any of the stops. The name on the ID must match the information on your annual pass card.
- 2-Pack Annual Pass allows admission for primary cardholder plus one guest.
- 4-Pack Annual Pass, primary and secondary cardholders are limited to members of a single household (1 card per household with primary and secondary names on the card). 4-Pack Annual Pass allows admission for cardholder plus three guests.
- The passholder named on your annual pass card MUST be present each time your annual pass is used.
- Annual passes are NOT refundable, transferable or valid for resale.
- Passes will be revoked for misuse.
*Annual passes do not guarantee water taxi admission, especially during high attendance periods. All boats board on a first come, first serve basis. Admission and availability are subject to capacity limitations and other closures. Other restrictions may apply.