Annual Pass – $99.95
Enjoy the Pirate Water Taxi all year, become an Annual Passholder today!
Annual Passholder Benefits
- Annual Passes are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Annual Passholders can purchase an additional all-day pass for a guest and receive $5 off per ticket (discount valid for up to 3 guests per Annual Passholder, per day.) Discounted tickets must be purchased aboard the Water Taxi or at the ticket booth. Annual Passholder must be present for the discount to be valid for their guest(s). Annual Pass guest discount not valid 1/29-2/7.
- Annual Passholders receive unlimited rides aboard regularly scheduled River Route and Island Connector loops. See restrictions below.
- Digital Annual Pass Card – you will receive a digital Annual Pass Card attached to your confirmation email.
- Annual Passes will not be extended for any shut down or extended shut down of service of any kind. In addition, there will be no refunds or partial refunds due to shutdown of service.
Annual Passes do not guarantee Water Taxi admission, especially during high attendance periods. All boats first board guests with a wristband on a first come, first serve basis following all other guests in line on a first come, first serve basis. Admission and availability are subject to capacity limitations and other closures. Other restrictions may apply.
- Annual Passes are not valid for private charters, special events or holiday cruises, including:
- Gasparilla Invasion (ALL DAY)
- River O’ Green Fest (ALL DAY – Passholders receive $5 off full price admission)
- July 4th Fireworks Cruises (EVENING ONLY)
- Haunted River Tours – Select nights in October (Passholders receive discount on select nights)
- River of Lights Holiday Cruises – Select nights in December (Passholders receive discount on select nights)
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – December (EVENING ONLY)
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruises (EVENING ONLY)
- Special event shuttles or new routes
- Select dates during Super Bowl week from 1/29-2/7
- Passholders 16 years of age or older please be prepared to present your Annual Pass card (with a photo ID) at the ticket booth or on board the Water Taxi at any of the stops. The name on the ID must match the information on your annual pass card. Only (1) wristband will be issued per day. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- The Passholder named on your Annual Pass card MUST be present each time your Annual Pass is used.
- Annual Passes are NOT refundable, transferable or valid for resale.
- Passes will be revoked for misuse.
- The Captain has the right to refuse service and admission aboard the taxi to any Passholder that presents a security or safety concern.