Get ready for a scary good time on the Pirate Water Taxi. Join us on select nights in October for an entertaining evening of ghost stories and spooky tales of Tampa’s past. Our dead-lightful docent will keep you on the edge of your seat as you learn about Tampa’s haunted history.
- Fri 10/1, Sat 10/2
- Fri 10/8, Sat 10/9, Sun 10/10
- Fri 10/15, Sat 10/16, Sun 10/17
- Fri 10/22, Sat 10/23, Sun 10/24
- Fri 10/29, Sat 10/30
- This haunted tour follows our regular Pirate Water Taxi pricing: $25 Adult/$15 Child valid for an all day hop on/hop off ticket. There is no separate ticket needed for this event.
- Seating is limited. Admission is first come, first served.
- Purchase your tickets online and get priority boarding at Stop 7.
- Annual passes are valid for this event.
- Scary tales of Tampa’s past
- Outdoor & indoor seating
- Family friendly – all ages welcome
- Beer, wine, soda & bottled water available for purchase on board
Parking: There are a few parking garages located in close proximity to our Home Dock (Stop #7) behind The Tampa Convention Center and the Sail Pavilion.
Terms: Tickets are NON-refundable and cannot be changed to another date or time. Not valid with any vouchers, discounts or other offers. No outside food or drink, or video/audio recording are permitted. Cruise dates and times are subject to changes.
All events are subject to change.