Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Pirate Water Taxi is committed to your safety. We’ve implemented the following procedures and protocols:
- In line with local regulations, all guests 8 and older are required to wear face masks while cruising with us when social distancing is not possible.
- Added hand sanitizer stations aboard the taxis.
- All taxis will be sanitized/cleaned before, during and after each loop with an emphasis on cleaning high touch points.
- Reduced capacity, to ensure social distancing.
- Implemented employee health screenings prior to starting their shift including temperature checks.
- All crew will wear a face mask.
Additional flexibility regarding our annual passes:
- All annual passes will be extended for the number of days we were closed on the back-end of the pass. No need to reach out your pass will be automatically extended.
Should you need to contact us with any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting us during these uncertain times. We look forward to seeing you hop on soon!